Premier Auto Dealer Level Diagnostic In Cannock.
Do you have lights on your display and you don’t know what they mean?
Our state of the art computerised diagnostic service will ensure that your vehicle is fault free and runs smoothly.
With modern day cars, 60% of common fixes are ‘software upgrades’ .
Until now, only main dealers could fix those issues, Premier Autos are one of very few in the West Midlands who have this specialist diagnostic equipment, this will save you the high labour rates of main dealers.
Call us about your fault on 01543 426378.
Problems with the vehicle engine management, fuel & ignition systems
- Problematic or difficult starting
- Loss of performance and slow or sluggish acceleration
- Poor fuel efficiency
- Engine misfires
- Intermittent or occasional stalling of the engine
- Engine overheating
- Illumination of the check engine light
- Test exhaust emissions failure due to excessive CO (Carbon Monoxide) or HC (Hydrocarbon) content in exhaust gas
As vehicle electrical systems become more complex and critical to a vehicle’s operation and performance, it is increasingly important to check the electrical system within your car.
Your car’s electrical system should be completely checked and tested every two years or whenever serviced for any type of driveability problem.
At Premier Autos we specialise in electrical diagnosis for charging, starter, battery or complex injection and ignition systems.
Our electrical tests include:
- Engine management systems
- All types of ignition systems and vehicle electrics
- ABS systems – test & adjustments to: speed sensors, modulators, relays, solenoids and pump assemblies
- SRS systems – interrogating ECM units, fault codes, airbags, clock springs, warning light checks, crash sensors
- General motor vehicle electrics
- Central body electrics (central door locking systems)